Hilton Lower Level: Connections Center
Monday, March 4: 7:00am-4:30pm
Tuesday, March 5: 7:00am-4:30pm
Wednesday, March 6: 7:00am-2:30pm
Visit the Health Administration Press Congress Bookstore and explore the latest releases, best sellers, and speaker books.
- 18 Levers for High-Impact Performance Improvement: How Healthcare Organizations Can Accelerate Change and Sustain Results by Gary M. Auton
- Essential Operational Components for High-Performing Healthcare Enterprises by Jonathan Burroughs, MD, FAAPL, FACHE
- From Competition to Collaboration: How Leaders Cultivate Partnerships to Drive Value and Transform Health by Tracy L. Duberman, PhD, FACHE; and Robert H. Sachs, PhD
- Futurescan 2019-2024: Healthcare Trends and Implications
- Employed Physician Networks: A Guide to Building Strategic Advantage, Value, and Financial Sustainability
Stop by the bookstore to get your copy of Intangibles: The Unexpected Traits of High-Performing Healthcare Leaders.
Browse New York Times best sellers by 2019 Congress Opening Session speaker Josh Linkner
- Disciplined Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity
- The Road to Reinvention: How to Drive Disruption and Accelerate Transformation
Free gift with every purchase — Choose from a variety of issues of Frontiers in Health Services Management. Each issue focuses on one of the latest trends in healthcare management. Available at checkout while supplies last.
*Some exclusions apply.
New for 2019: HAP Pop Ups
Monday, March 4 through Wednesday, March 6
Planning to attend HAPTalks or the Advancement Sessions at Congress? If so, be sure to stop by the HAP Pop Up bookstores right outside the session rooms. After hearing Health Administration Press authors explore healthcare trends and topics during HAPTalks, purchase your copy of the speakers’ latest books. And after learning how to become an ACHE Fellow during an Advancement Session, browse exam study resources available from HAP.
Preparing for the ACHE Board of Governors Exam?
When you become board certified in healthcare management as an ACHE Fellow (FACHE), you'll have the knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed. HAP offers a collection of study materials to help you prepare for the exam. Stop by the Congress bookstore to learn more about the Board of Governors Exam Study Set, Flashcards and new Study Bundle.
Learn more about HAP books.
Don’t Forget to Register for HAPTalks
Special Session – HAPTalks: Quick Takes on Today’s Trends From Healthcare Administration Press Authors
Monday, March 4, 10:00–11:30am
HAPTalks is a series of short presentations designed to provide a snapshot of the latest healthcare trends and topics. Presented by authors from Health Administration Press, HAPTalks will also touch on the issues, innovations, and approaches affecting healthcare leaders today.