Reserve Your Seat Today!
For the 2019 Congress, ACHE offers three registration options: Basic Registration, Student Associate Registration and Congress Express Registration. Learn more below.
The basic Congress registration fee is $1,410 for ACHE members and $1,680 for nonmembers. The registration fee includes:
- The Opening Session and one Hot Topic Session—or Two Hot Topic Sessions—each worth 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
- Numbered seminars totaling 9 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
- One Congress networking reception (Monday OR Wednesday evening)
- One luncheon
- Access to Employer Connect
- Continental breakfast Monday through Thursday
Student Associate Registration
Special sessions specifically designed to meet the needs of Student Associates. Student Associates registering for Congress will have the opportunity to interact with both senior executives and other students through a variety of events and educational sessions.
Student Associates may attend the Student Track for $635, including one luncheon, or they can attend the Student Track without a luncheon for only $540.
Student Associate Registration includes:
- The Opening Session and one Hot Topic Session or two Hot Topic Sessions
- 9 ACHE Face-to-Face credits worth of seminars (either Student Track seminars or numbered seminars offered on Wednesday and Thursday). All Student Track Seminars S01-S09 are worth 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face credits each; new Student Track Seminar S10 is worth 3.0 Face-to-Face credits.
- Student Associate Orientation
- Choice of Monday Student Associate Networking Reception OR Wednesday Congress Networking Reception
- Use of Employer Connect
- Complimentary resume review and career counseling
- One Networking Roundtable Breakfast
- Complimentary continental breakfasts
Congress Express Registration
March 6-7 only
Congress Express provides many of the benefits and features of healthcare’s premier education and networking event at a reduced cost – and is available Wednesday and Thursday only. Congress Express participants still enjoy Hot Topic sessions, the Wednesday luncheon session and the Wednesday networking reception, while earning up to 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits. With Congress Express, you can leave home after work on Tuesday, enjoy a full Congress experience Wednesday and Thursday, and be back in the office Friday morning.
The Congress Express registration fee is $1,010 for ACHE members and $1,210 for nonmembers. The registration fee allows you to attend up to 12 credit hours worth of seminars or additional program as follows:
- Two of the Wednesday or Thursday Hot Topic Sessions—each worth 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits.
- Numbered seminars on Wednesday and Thursday totaling 9 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
- The Wednesday Congress networking reception
- The Leon I. Gintzig Memorial Lecture and Luncheon on Wednesday
- Continental breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday
In lieu of some of these benefits, you may also choose from selected extra programs on Wednesday and Thursday including Career Programs and other Special Events. Attendance at some of these events may prevent Congress Express participants from earning the full 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits.
ACHE Congress Tuition Waiver
To reduce economic barriers to attend ACHE educational programming, ACHE has established the Tuition Waiver Assistance Program. ACHE makes available a limited number of tuition waivers available for Congress to ACHE Members and Fellows whose organizations lack the resources to fund their Congress tuition fees. Members and Fellows in career transition are also encouraged to apply. Recipients must be a current ACHE full Member or Fellow for at least one year from the start of Congress. A member may only receive a waiver every three years of their membership. All requests are due prior to Jan. 4, 2019 for Congress. Incomplete applications and applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Things to Keep in Mind
When selecting your seminars, please do not select two seminars with the same number. For example, 23A is the same program as 23B. In addition, be aware of time conflicts as you register for various events. Please note: if you mail/fax a PDF registration form, every effort is made to meet your first choices for seminars, general session and receptions. In some cases, however, we may have to assign you to an alternate choice.
Registering for Additional Programs
You may earn more than 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits by enrolling in additional seminars and programs by paying additional fees. Additional reception and luncheon tickets may only be purchased on-site, as space permits.
Registrations that are received at ACHE by March 1, 2019, will be processed in advance of Congress. If your registration form is not received by March 1, 2019, you must register online or on-site at Congress. While we encourage you to register early, on-site registration is available throughout Congress.
To make changes to your registration before Dec. 4, please contact ACHE’s Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 424-9400. On or after Dec. 4, you may log-in to the online registration system to make edits yourself.
Printing a Confirmation
If you have already registered, you can reprint your confirmation. You may also contact ACHE’s Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400 Monday—Friday 8 a.m.—5 p.m. Central time or email email@example.com.
To cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Feb. 22, 2019. All cancellations incur a $100 nonrefundable processing fee. After Feb. 22, 2019, all payments are forfeited. You do have the option to send a qualified substitute if you are unable to attend.