In Chicago from March 23–26, ACHE’s 2020 Congress on Healthcare Leadership will gather more than 4,000 members from the healthcare leadership community for its annual premier education and networking event. Congress offers countless opportunities to innovate, collaborate, grow and transform by having access to top thought leaders on a variety of hot topics and networking events to share perspectives and insights with the diverse array of interprofessional leaders.
- Gain inspiration from today’s influential speakers and thought leaders focused on the industry’s most important topics and challenges.
- Gain new insights to stay ahead of the curve and identify new pathways for achieving results.
- Share current challenges, identify new solutions and enhance my professional network across the continuum of care.
- Join the who’s who of industry leaders, collaborating and joining together to find new solutions to old problems and new challenges.
Education and Takeaways:
- There are over 170 educational sessions to choose from.
- The Opening Session is titled The Fallacy of the Impossible featuring keynote speaker Mick Ebeling, who has been named “Top 50 Most Creative People” and whose innovative philanthropic work will inspire attendees to continue to strive to improve health in your community.
- Invaluable collaboration with peers and industry leaders at over 23 networking events.
- Up to 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits and ACCME continuing education medical credits towards a Fellowship can be earned.
- The basic Congress registration fee is $1,449 for ACHE members.
I am requesting approval to attend the 2020 Congress on Healthcare Leadership because it is the one event offering the most value for me personally and, in turn, [ORGANIZATION NAME]. Thank you for your consideration.
Supervisor Signature and Date
Save this letter for use:
Learn more: 2020 Congress on Healthcare Leadership