Building Your Congress Schedule
We look forward seeing you at the 2020 Congress on Healthcare Leadership in March. At first glance, creating your Congress schedule can appear to be overwhelming. Let us help you navigate developing the optimal schedule for your Congress experience.
Let’s get started building your schedule from the Basic Congress Registration (12 hours of credit):
1. Three Hours of Opening Session or Hot Topic Sessions
Pick two of the following sessions. Remember Hot Topic #1 and Hot Topic #2 are offered at the same time on that day.
2. Nine Hours of Numbered Sessions
With many Numbered Seminar options, take your time to figure out which sessions fit into your professional development plan. Here are a few things to keep in mind when selecting Numbered Seminars.
- Use the Filter by Category on the Agenda to narrow specific session topics
- Use the Agenda-at-a-Glance to see where sessions overlap in times
- Remember seminars with A and B are the same session, just offered at different times
- There are a few sessions that you can take instead of a Numbered Seminar and these count towards the 9 hours of sessions here.
- Any Masters Series Session (Monday & Tuesday)
- AMA/AHIP/AHA Special Session (Tuesday)
- CEO Circle Session (limited to CEO Circle Members & CEOs of healthcare provider organizations) (Tuesday)
3. Select Your Congress Reception
You can select from either the Monday Congress Networking Reception or the Wednesday Congress Networking Reception.
4. Add On the Extras
You can further personalize your Congress experience by adding on extra sessions. Some of the sessions are complimentary; others have a fee. Double-check the Agenda-at-a-Glance that none of the extra sessions overlap with your Numbered Seminar selections.
5. Start Your Congress Experience Early
Want More than 12 Hours of Sessions?
For more than 12 hours of sessions, please select the additional Numbered Seminars or Hot Topic sessions and your additional fees (1-hour session= $126; 1.5-hour session= $189; 3-hour session= $378) will be calculated upon checkout.