Health Administration Press Bookstore
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Riverside Exhibition Center
- Monday, March 23, 7 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 24, 7 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 25, 7 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Visit the Health Administration Press Congress Bookstore and explore the latest releases, best sellers and speaker books.
- Diversity on the Executive Path: Wisdom and Insights for Navigating to the Highest Levels of Healthcare Leadership by Diane L. Dixon, EdD
- Dyad Leadership and Clinical Integration: Driving Change, Aligning Strategies by Alan T. Belasen, PhD
- Five Disciplines for Zero Patient Harm: How High Reliability Happens by Charles A. Mowll, LFACHE
- An Insider’s Guide to Working with Healthcare Consultants by Andrew C. Agwunobi, MD
- The Leaders Within: Engagement, Leadership Development, and Succession Planning by Stephen R. Mason, LFACHE, Kathryn G. Dies, Ph.D., Larry Morgan
Free gift with every purchase—Choose from a variety of issues of Frontiers in Health Services Management. Each issue focuses on one of the latest trends in healthcare management. Available at checkout while supplies last.
Monday, March 23 through Wednesday, March 25
Planning to attend HAPTalks or the Advancement Sessions at Congress? If so, be sure to stop by the HAP Pop Up bookstore right outside these session rooms. After hearing Health Administration Press authors explore healthcare trends and topics during HAPTalks, purchase a copy of the speakers’ latest books. And after learning how to become an ACHE Fellow during an Advancement Session, browse exam study resources available from HAP.
Preparing for the ACHE Board of Governors Exam?
When you become board certified in healthcare management as an ACHE Fellow (FACHE), you’ll have the knowledge, skills, and confidence to succeed. HAP offers a collection of study materials to help you prepare for the exam. Stop by the Congress Bookstore to learn more about the Board of Governors Exam Study Set, Flashcards and new Study Bundle.